Assalamualaikum and hye. Welcome to my Love List Blog. This is especially created to compile all of my reviews on anything that is possible to be reviewed. I put them in several categories, so please feel free to pop in and read on. =)
Disclaimer
Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts. Respect is a must. Best-viewed with screen resolutions 1024x768. Enjoy your stay and have fun!
put your site stats here
bold,italic,underlined
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I am ME
Put Your profile Here. Make it simple and not fugly okay? as long as it is catchy, its okay! :D say what you wanna say,say what you wanna say,say what you wanna say!

Me Currently
Feeling : IN THE MOOD FOR ICE-CREAM.
Eating : ICE-CREAM
Doing : PREPARING MYSELF FOR UNI.
Watching : LOTS AND LOTS OF MOVIES.
Listening to : BACH!

Say Something!
Daily Reads
Berita Harian Online | Al-Jazeera | Smile =)>My Primary Blog< | Yahoo News | Google News

The Yesterdays
January 2010 | February 2010 | April 2010 |

GREETINGS

Listen To


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Officially Opened For Readers...or Anyone.
Written at Tuesday, January 26, 2010 | back to top

Salam n Hye!



Hehehe....it took me almost two weeks to try to complete the constructions on this site (excluding the skin part since I just simply look for it here.) So, anyway back to the real deal here. I can now say that this site is OFFICIALLY OPENED to all readers. I'll start with a few reviews on some substances that I've somehow managed to read/watched/listened to these past few weeks. I hope whatever that I shared here can help you. ESPECIALLY when you're looking for something that might be quite 'old' in a way. (yeah, its safe to say that I'm a clasic person. =D ) However, I'll try my best to keep you updated with new stuffs that I read/watched/listened to whenever I can.

Owh, have I mentioned that this site is actually my side site just to share some of my reviews on things that caught my interest? Erm...yeah, this site is about that. (MY...MY...I can be forgetfull sometimes....). So if you want to link your site to mine, or you want to link my site to yours you can do so but please leave a message on the tagboard before you do so. Please feel free to leave a comment on the tag board, especially anything that is related to the stuff I posted. You may as well shared some new stuff that I might look into and place it in. =)

If you want to read my PRIMARY blog, you can do so HERE.

So, I'll leave you now to menouver you way into the depths (not so yet ehehe...) of my blog. Have fun!

Cherrios!

Labels: