Assalamualaikum and hye. Welcome to my Love List Blog. This is especially created to compile all of my reviews on anything that is possible to be reviewed. I put them in several categories, so please feel free to pop in and read on. =)
Disclaimer
Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts. Respect is a must. Best-viewed with screen resolutions 1024x768. Enjoy your stay and have fun!
put your site stats here
bold,italic,underlined
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I am ME
Put Your profile Here. Make it simple and not fugly okay? as long as it is catchy, its okay! :D say what you wanna say,say what you wanna say,say what you wanna say!

Me Currently
Feeling : IN THE MOOD FOR ICE-CREAM.
Eating : ICE-CREAM
Doing : PREPARING MYSELF FOR UNI.
Watching : LOTS AND LOTS OF MOVIES.
Listening to : BACH!

Say Something!
Daily Reads
Berita Harian Online | Al-Jazeera | Smile =)>My Primary Blog< | Yahoo News | Google News

The Yesterdays
January 2010 | February 2010 | April 2010 |


Listen To


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


GREETINGS
Written at Saturday, January 16, 2010 | back to top

Hye, I'm still trying to put up this blog - looking for a suitable skins and hunting for stuff to write about. It'll take a couple of days to actually be functional. I'll update as soon as everything's done!! =)